Come join our world-class team evaluating, in-licensing, and developing innovative therapeutic products internationally.
HUYABIO is the leader in accelerating the global development of novel biopharmaceutical product opportunities originating in China enabling faster, more cost-effective, and lower-risk drug development in international markets. Through extensive collaboration with biopharmaceutical, academic and commercial organizations, it has built the largest China-sourced compound portfolio. With offices in the US, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Ireland and eight strategic locations across China, the Company has become a partner of choice to accelerate product development and maximize value globally. For more information, please visit www.huyabio.com
HUYA is seeking a self-motivated individual to take a management position in a fast-paced environment as a Manager/Senior Manager Clinical Supply Chain reporting to the Director, Clinical Supply Chain. In this role, you will work within the global CMC and Supply Chain function, supporting clinical operations throughout the clinical study supply lifecycle.
You will coordinate the uninterrupted supply of clinical trial materials (CTM) to clinical sites ensuring study timelines are met. This role will be responsible for managing the outsourced packaging, labeling and distribution of CTM, including the development of specifications for an Interactive Response Technology system (IRT) and overall inventory management at Depot and sites. Your goal will be to make sure that appropriate clinical supplies are always available to support global clinical studies for a wide range of study types.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Create CTM demand forecast and manage supply plans which enable aggressive study start dates and uninterrupted supply.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
· Excellent planning and communication skills and the ability to successfully organize and manage your time effectively.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to build strong working relationships and to collaborate and influence colleagues and stakeholders.
· Extensive global experience gained in a senior clinical supply position.
· Strong understanding of Clinical Protocols and Study designs.
· Working knowledge of ICH guidelines, GCP's, 21CFR and Annex 13 requirements.
· Good knowledge of forecasting.
· The willingness to travel globally as required.
Education and Experience
· BSc or MSc degree in a life science subject
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sponsor or CRO environment supporting global phase II to III clinical trial programs
The position is full‐time, and the candidate must be within commuting distance to HUYABIO’s Del Mar, CA headquarters.
Job Type: Full-time